Friday, November 28, 2008

No Less Than Perfect

Went to school and completed my model. OMG ! I'm so proud of myself right now. All wires were connected, and bulbs lighted. Kuala Lumpur is so darn beautiful. Muahaha ! Mum called me at 11.30 am saying that she is waiting for me at the bookshop. So, I rushed to finish my things and managed to finish at 12 pm. Then, teacher wanted to run throught out presentation so ended at 12.30 pm. Mumc alled again and I said that I'm coming, so teacher heard and said, "JW you got to go, you go la". So I ran dpwn the lab to meet my mum and go home. Wee~

Webcam reached today. Muahaha ! Finally I can play with webcam. Hehe ! Bought KFC on the way home for my bro and cakes from Secret Recipe. Hmm ? Mum bought about 5 slices of cakes. 3 for me and my bro, we share, and 2 for my sis. xD

Read Breaking Dawn till 3.30 pm. Decided to take a nap before dinner. Dinner will be early today cause mumw anted to eat steamboat at Tasty Boat. Her friend recommended so mum wanted to go with my 2 aunties and 2 cousins. Woke up at 6 pm. Right about time, changed my clothes then waited for mum. End up, we ate at the Yuen Steamboat because Tasty Boat doesn't have offer today. OMG ! My aunties abit crazy le. Made me laugh like hell in the car. Actually I just ate steamboat at that same restaurant on Tuesday with my friends. OMG ! Fat lor me..die..

Came home about 9.30 pm open Fiona Chai's violin Grade 1 book. Finally ! LOL ! Yay~ Learn by myself. Violin is way way way harder than guitar just so you know. Especially when changing strings from 3rd to 1st. OMG ! Anyway, I can play 彩虹, but only the front part and 说好的幸福呢 the chorus part. Wee~

YES ! Finally !! After 1 month and 1 half of waiting and hoping. I got it ! YES ! My blog have been hired by nuffnang ! I'm advertising for Heineken (is it the right spelling ?) from Dec 1st to Dec 25th. So, please show your support by visiting more often ! Thanks !

No comments: