Thursday, November 20, 2008

Breakfast was damn funny. Mum had to pretend angry to get me and my sis up for breakfast. Pigging in the car the both of us. Ngek~ Okay, breakfast - sis was helping mum break her half-boiled egg. Its was too hot, the shell. So, I helped her. Then, I pass the cup back to her and she help mum pour a little soy sauce and a little pepper into it. Then, I realise that there were 2 bottle of soy sauce on the table. So I decided to play~

JW : Xin ! Why you pour vinegar into mummy egg ?!

*JX stares at the bottle she just put down*

JX : Where got ? This one soy sauce lar !
JW : No lah ! This one vinegar, THAT one soy sauce.
JX : No lah !

*JX stares at the bottle next to her then to the bottle in front of her*
*JX takes the bottle next to her and smell it*
*JW trying not to laugh*

Dad : Both also soy sauce la~

*JW burst out laughing*
*JX show stupid annoyed face*


Back in school, I was the second last to reach today. Today, we made a deal. Whoever is last to arrive on that day will have to sweep the floor at the end of the day. Muahaha ! Apple will have to sweep everyday. Wee~

Imani brought roti canai for breakfast today for all of us. As usual. I'm bloated. And as usual, Jojo kept on asking "JW can eat not ?". At last, she just said, "Don't care just eat la,don't need to wait for Jw. She eat later". At last, didn't because Miss C arrive and she was checking on our progress.

My newly improve Times Square !! With coloured windows and extended doorway. Fuiyoh ! Hard work cutting those windows and pasting yellow palstic so that the light will be yellow. I thought of placing the light bulb last but, Miss C insisted that she wants to see it work. Oh God ! She said she wants 2 bulbs incase one burns out. And she wants it to be in parallel circuit. @@ Parallel circuit ?! How ? Form 3 doesn't teach me to build a parallel circuit okay. They only thought us throw diagrams. But, I'm just SS-ing with the wires. Lets see what happens tomorrow because today I've got no batteries. Ngek ngek ngek~

Apparently, Jojo finished her converter. Right at the end, when its all done. She found out that the box was the other way round ! Omg ! Wrapped for her twice already and tomorrow will be the third. But its okay, I enjoy wrapping.

Pearl Li almost finish her ground floor. Aww~ Damn cute man her mini model. Unlike mine =.= "
Hmm ?

Left the lab at 3.30 pm. Reached Bukit Jalil around 4.15 pm. Oh dear~ Raining ! At first, it was slight drizzle. So its okay, suddenly heavy downpour ! I was soaking wet. My shoes are wet. What am I suppose to wear tomorrow to school ? Ahh~

Tomorrow, like said, teacher want to see my layout. My houses and buildings and most importantly, my Times Square to light up ! OMG ! I'm doing the fences now. Still thinking about KL tower and KLCC ! How to put the light bulbs in ??!!

Random shots of my school, CBN. CBN ?! Huh ?! I was on my way down from lab.


College and Merdeka field and part of Form 3 Block




Form 5 Block corridor.
The nearest class is my Form 1 class
and I'll be at the other end next year, 5U !



Form 3 block at the far end


Canteen - the place we hang out,
tennis court ? - we get dried up like slated fish,
Frangipani tree - place to hang out, just not so often



Oh yea, sis caled me today around 11.30 am. Hehe !! Muahaha !! She bought Twilight and New Moon. 25% off wei~!! YES YES YES !! Now I've got all the Twilight series.

Twilight - New Moon - Eclipse - Breaking Dawn


P/S : Twilight movie is out on the 27th November 2008
7 days to go !!
Who want to watch ? With me ?
Lets all go ! We flood the cinema !

No comments: