Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tagged by Fifi !

1.What's your most favourite colour?
- Blue, black,white..maybe pink too =.=

2. Who is the most important to you?
- My loved ones

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
- Never once cross my mind because I only live once and I intend to live it to the fullest

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
- Most of the time no

5. How many babies you want?
- 3~5, the more the merrier ! xD

6. Spouse, family, friend. If one of them drop into a river, and you can only save one of them, who would u save?
- None ! Because someone will xD

7. What is your goal for this year?
- No idea..I'm moving forward without any goal >.<

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
- Hell no !

9. Do you think tat the person who tag you,like to play kidnapping?
- I have a hint that she does =.= I know one day, she will kidnap me and make me all hers !

10.What are you really afraid of?
- Being lonely (not alone)

11.What is your bad habit?
- Hmm ? Being soft-hearted

12. What's your opinion with Distance relationship?
- Its hard and isn't as easy as it seems and it wouldn't last long

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
- Depends on who the friend is

14. What does flying means to you?
- Something I wish I can do ^^ extreme~

15. What do you crave for the most currently?
- I want the person who tag me back, to be half mine xD

16. Are you single/relationship?
- Had and always been single

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
- No words can describe you, dear

18.What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?
- Am I happy ? o.O

19. What is the worst case scenario happen to you in your life?
- Whats done is done, no point looking back ^^

20. What are you proud of the most about yourself ?
- Baking cheesecake because me and kitchen don't go too well together >.> Thanks Joy !

Instructions: Remove one question from above and add in your personal question. Make a total of 20 questions and tag 5 people. List them out at the end of the post.Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

*****************************************************************************************************************

TAGGED

1)Michelle
2)Celyn
3)Ain
4)Medina
5)Joy

No comments: