Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Just For you

Yet again,
Tears flow unwillingly,
Again today..sigh !
The thought of me crying,
Simply disgust me.
Though so,
I just couldn't stand it anymore.

I too have feelings.
Sacrificing my all,
Doing what is best for you,
Hoping you'll appreciate it and learn,
And continue striving for the better.

I was always there for you,
No matter what situation it is,
I will always be on your side,
Protecting you,
Backing you up when-
I myself do not know who was right or wrong.

But have you ever wondered,
About how I felt ?
About how I felt when I heard your words,
Indirectly from others,
And to see the reaction you've given to me.
I was crushed !

I don't want this to continue anymore,
I've been through a lot these days.
I can't seem to find a way,
To avoid problems.
I've lost many friends,
And I don't want to lose you.
I just hope you understand.

[P/S : this doesn't involve the opposite sex]

No comments: