Monday, November 10, 2008

Deep Down in my Heart

Being betrayed,
Will you ever understand how that feels like ?
Worst still,
Betrayed by someone who I think was my friend,
A good friend !

Try being in my position,
Think about how I'll felt,
Nothing could express my feelings at that very moment.
Angry, furious, mad, and disappointed.

Friendship is something I keep by my side,
Never letting it go,
Treasuring it.
Do you feel the same ?
I'd asked this before,
And today, I just found the answer.

I treated you as my close friend,
Maybe my best friend.
Someone I would turn to when I'm in need,
Someone I trusted.
It was a mistake !

I entrusted you with my secret,
Something I wouldn't tell anyone else.
Something I fear of,
My weakness.
Entrusting you with it,
Hoping for the better,
Thinking of YOUR sake !

Hoping you'll understand,
And you to be there when I meet this situations.
Someone to stand up for me,
Someone to protect me from my fear,
During the period of my weakness.

I guess I just simply entrusted the wrong person,
What will that make you be ?
Using my weakness against me,
Taking advantage of my situation,
To get benefits.

Don't you think that I have feelings too ?
Being betrayed, being used, being played.
By not only one friend,
But two.
I trusted the both of you.
Sigh !

Sad to say,
This are the kind of friends,
That I certainly don't need in my life.
This are the friends,
That I'm willing to lose.
Goodbye~

No comments: