Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Yesterday's Event

Sunway Pyramid and Buffet Steamboat !

That's what we did the whole day yesterday. As for me, I went to school at 7 am and found out that lab is not open yet. So, while Jojo does her homework, I slept infront of her in the canteen till 7.45 am. Left school at 9.40 am maybe to meet up with Shireen, Shermaine and Joy at the Masjid Jamek Putra.




Shrmaine ! Bunny !



Joy and Me


Trying to fit all four of us,
suceeded but too bad the phone is facing the Sun




Stopped at Kelana Jaya and took the bus to Sunway Piramid. Zzz..Joy and Shermaine paid double the actual bus fair. =.= no comment on that. So, the four of us hang out at Jusco's supermarket while waiting for Kit Ting, Kathryn, Yann Lin, Michelle, and Wen Di. Fiona is not with us yet because she has taekwando class to attend to and Pearl Li is still in school.

Me and Shireen did lots of funny stuff even when there are guards around. Hoho ! I wish I could upload the video, but its just too embarassing. Sorry ! Found a mini playground !! The slide is like one third of my height. So you can actually imagine how tiny the play ground set is and what age it was meant for. The four of us, without shame, played with it. Not exactly because we couldn't actually fit you see.



Joy has the same heigth as me and Shi. Wah ?!


Rocking ?


Playing the swing~
Wee~



Me and Sher !


Damn cute right ?




Nice colour combination


Look at the couple taking picture,
aww..


Sunway Piramid's Ice ring


Pirate ? Remind me of something


Then, the others arrived. Met up and have lunch together at the Jusco's food court. Went shopping awhile while waiting for Fiona because we wanted to dumb our bags in her dad's car. Planned to sleepover at her house so you can't expect us to stuff our bags in the locker while we skate, can't you ? Imagine how many tokens we need and the amount of money needed.

Me, Shermaine, Shireen, Fiona, Kit Ting, Joy, and Michelle went for skating while the others watched movie. Skating was rough at first. I bet everyone in the ring can hear me shout. Ahh~ Luvkily Kit Ting and Fiona are not deaf yet. Phew~ I just could't control. Whenever I got unbalance, my voice can guarenteed be heard. @@ But after a few round, especially with KT, I got the hang of it because she forced me to move and skate. Thanks man ! P/S : This is not my first time, its my third actually. Then, while skating with Fiona, Fiona wanted me to be independent and she doesn't want to hold my hands. T___T Good thing actually, I improved !



Mich and me so much taller than KT.
Muahaha ! KT doesn't have her skates on.



No usage of phone in the ring. Fine RM 10
So, I took from outside the ring o.O




Guess what ? 2 guys are hitting on us. OMG ! First was Mich. One of the guy, wearing black came and said, "one round dy la ?". You have to see how Mich skate to understand what the guy meant. But, she improved alot at the end. YAY ! After Mich was me. Oh God~ The same guy said, "your first time ar ?". So I just replied, "no". Then he said, "my first time la, don't know how to skate, very scared la". Zzz..is it any of my business ? So, I turned away to skate away from him with Fiona. LOL ! Then, Shireen's turn. This time, nice man. The same guy said to her, "my friend want to know you". LOL ! Shireen and Shermaine pretended that he didn't exist. Haha ! Second time, the guy said, "can skate with my friend ? He boring". Once again, Shireen and Shermaine pretended he didn't exist. Woohoo~ Last but not least, me again ! Zzz..this time, I shouted at him, "Leave me alone !". Actually, while skating with KT, I fell. Kt was helping me up then I felt someone helping me from the back. I turned and saw him. Grr~ I don't need his help, I don't want him anywhere near me. So, automatically I shout at him ! Then, I felt someone touching my shoulder ! OMG ! I thought it was him again so I shouted, "Don't touch me !". When I turned to look, it was Fiona. LOL !

Corrupted black guys spoil the whole ring. Skating like shit, pushing here and there. Banging others down. Grr~ Making skating there seem so damn dangerous. Since its so dangerous and the others are done with their movie, so we decided to leave. Grr~ Dangering others. Pathetic.

Pearl Li arrived too so we went to the main entrance to accompany Wen Di till her mum arrive. After Wen Di went home, we went for our buffet steamboat. There were 10 of us, Me, Shermaine, Yann Lin, Fiona, Michelle, Joy, Kit Ting, Kathryn, Shireen and Pearl Li. Recommended by me. So, I was leading the way. I know its around the shop lot area but I don't know where. Found it at last and ate till 9 pm something. Am I right ?

OMG ! We all ate too much. Empty plates staking high ! We used two pots. One tomyam, one chicken soup. Ahem..chicken soup specially for Shermaine and Michelle. God knows why. Haha ! Yann Lin was sitting beside me. When she was damn full, she kept complaning, "very full la, want to burst dy la !". End up, while evryone was sitting waiting for the bill, she was missing. Guess where was she ? Scooping more ice cream ! Zzz..speechless !



I have no idea how many attempt I've tried to get this picture !


Fio, KT and a whole pot full of food.


Shi busy concentrating,
so hungry ar ?


After eating, compare the picture taken before this.


Stack of plates !


Honey dew ice-cream, everyone's favourite.
My favourite.
I love ice cream !



KT-Kat-Shi-PL


4B lan ci us (4U)
play play only.



Shi masak-masak ?
Seriously, it looks like shit because it dried up.


KT, on the way back to Sunway after dinner.


Hmm..behind got something !!
Oh, its Shi.



The lion !


Back view of everyone walking back to Sunway except me o.O



Just realised it really shaped like a piramid from the inside



KT desperately wanted to take picture with the "duckie"


Drying up because its raining when we're walking back


What are they seeing ?
I wonder~



Actually, this outing was Shermaine's farewell party because she is migrating to Australia on December the 10th. Sigh ! At the end when Fiona parents arrived, Yann Lin started crying because yesterday was the last day she will see Shermaine. Affected by her, I started crying as well. The guard was staring at us, but do not dare to as us to move a side and ask Fiona's parents to drive their car away. It was strictly no parking area. Sigh ! Everytime I look at Shermaine, I cried even more. In the car, when Fiona's mum call Shermaine by her name, I cried again.

Back in Fiona's house. Sitting in Fiona's room was suffering. Sitting right opposite Shermaine made me hard to stop crying. Everytime I look at her, everytime I see her face, everytime I heard her voice and everytime I recall of the pass, the moment we spend together, I will start crying again. And even now, I was fine till I was typing the goodbye part at Sunway. But now, tears are flowing unwillingly again ! What can I do ? I want to stop. I need to stop. Brother and sister are around me. Sigh !

Shermaine !! Can you please not go ? I know its impossible. I'll miss you. Promise me, never forget us. Continue playing maple, MapleSEA. And watch Twilight with me before you go !

I'll miss you alot Shermaine !

No comments: