Friday, November 14, 2008

School Ends for 2008

Today, what I did was going to lab. Continue my little building. Joined CheMISERY class because I don't want to miss class. Hey ! Its the last class this year, so why not ? I created my own experiment. Fulamak !

Comfirmatory test for nitrate ions.

First acidify the nitrate solution.
Do so by adding 2 cm3 of hydrochloric acid or sulphuric acid.
Then, add silver chloride.
A brown precipitate will be formed.
And brown ring formed.

P/S : This is an SS experiment, its totally wrong. Muahaha ! Its the answer I gave teacher.

The real comfirmatory test is :

Acidify the nitrate solution.
By adding 2 cm3 of hydrochloric acid or sulphuric acid.
Add iron (II) sulphate.
Then add, concentrated sulphuric acid.
A brown ring is formed.
Nitrate ions are comfirmed present.

Besides this, super semangat thought want to save the class from doing 20 times correction of some ionic equation. End up, I gave the wrong answer and teacher said she is giving us 1 month and a half of time for us to find out what the real answer is. At least, we don't have corrections to do right ?

After that, checked our Peka after recess. I guess its okay. But, due to that, I'd missed meeting Miss C. Well, Jo and Pearl Li helped me explain about my model. @@ Now, I kind of have to make it a reality ! I'll make sure the light bulbs work ! YES YES YES ! I CAN DO IT !

P/S : I need tiny bulbs, wires and switch~!


Hang out at Caps Square after school. OMG ! This was kind of a last minute plan. So me and Shi did not tell our parents. Sher did. But I think we were out till too late. Our mums are looking for us. OMG ! Mum called home, I think dad did too to check whether I'm home or not. Shi's and Sher's mum called everyone to look for us. To know where we were. Thank God my parents don't have you guys' number, or else guarentee call pao gei ! @@ Reached home and straight away called my mum to tell her that I'm home. So sorry, to my parents and friends cause we made you guys worry.

Got Elaine's uniform, Nicola's shoes and Wendi's tie today. So, yes, I walked around holding all this. @@ Tiring ! Plus, walking around Caps Square. Sher's camera got some very interesting pictures. Woo~ I'm getting it from her, SOON !

No comments: