Monday, November 17, 2008

What I did the entire day in school was mostly moulding. Hmph ! So, since tomorrow 2 members are having accounts, I'm not going to school. I do my work at home. Drink more milk ! Its my second so far, I'm drinking another one later. @@ I need the box. LOL !

Came home, walking in the rain. Nice~ Just drizzle so I didn't get wet. Haha !

Reached home about 4.30 pm because me, Jo Ann and Apple left school at 3.15pm. Left Pearl Li alone. T___T Sorry ! Anyway, came home and practise my guitar. Its been quite sometime since I last touches it. Lazy ! xD

I took out Shermaine's Physics paper. Haha ! This paper, priceless ! Sher wrote down music notes for me, and piano keys. Its Kiss Goodbye because that time went to Joy's house and I learned Kiss Goodbye on piano. So I tried it on my guitar and TA-DA !! I can play Kiss Goodbye on guitar too. Now, I want Cai Hong. I want the scores~ Someone send to me.

Anyway, planned to reread Eclipse from the beginning because I'm too slow. The "syok-ness" not there. So...reread !

No comments: