Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I was the second to reach school today, 8.25 am. Early ? Last was as usual, Apple ! Started with my houses, continued with cars ? OMG ! I do my stuff very slowly. Why does 3 house and 3 car models take me about 6 hours plus to finish it ? Damn~ Miss C want to see my model tomorrow, with building and houses completed ! I'm so dead !

Drinking lots of milk lately, I've still have 2 small box and 1 and a half big box of milk waiting for me in the fridge. Oh God~ Fattening ! Hmm ? Tomorrow, I'll rush my cars, houses and the fences. Touching up my buildings before 12 pm. Dead dead, so dead !

Anyway, today's breakfast and lunch is prepared. Breakfast by Imani, lunch by Pearl Li ! Too bad, I already ate my breakfast. Yes, I actually had my breakfast. Shocking isn't it ? Anyway, because I'm too full, everyone had to wait till I digest my breakfast before they can have their branch. Expecially Jojo. Every 5 minutes or so, she'll ask, "JW can eat dy not ar ? Very hungry la ?". And my answer wil be, " Not yet ! I still very full la ! 11 am ok ?". Haha !

During lunch, their branch, Mrs G came to visit us with her daughter. OMG ! Mrs G used to coach us for dances for the performance in Chinese Society gathering and Anugerah Cemerlang. Sweet memories ! Anyway, her daughter was damn cute ! OMG ! I tried to fed her sponge cake but she didn't want. So sad ! Then, when Mrs G fed she eats it !! OMG ! SO SAD !! But afetr the first bite, she kept wanting more. And I, I fed her. GG-fied. She's so darn cute !


Mrs G and her cute daughter



Continued our business. Here are some pictures I grabbed from Jojo's blog. Hehe ! My phone was charging so I can't take any picture. Shh~



Pearl Li's collection


Cupboards and stove


Bedside table, Bed, Photo frame


Japanese table set


Sofa !!


Penceroboh !!


Our script writers : Apple and Imani


This is very very disgusting !



Reached home around 4.30 pm + . Mum was not working so she fetched me from Sri Petaling LRT Station. Wee~ Plan to but light bulbs and other stuff cancelled because Pearl Li already bought them. Hehe ! Thanks Pearl Li ! Played my guitar. Woohoo~ I can play 说好的幸福呢 properly. 彩虹 not so, because its kind of hard. Anyway, I love 说好的幸福呢 right ? Of course I enjoy playing it more although I'm not strumming. I'm plucking, melody~ =.= I want more scores ! Anyone ?

Help my mum dyed her hair. This is something I hate doing cause it requires lots of time and patient. Somehow, its kind of fast today. But, I did it properly, not half-heartedly. The weird thing is it suppose to be brown. when its in the bottle, its purple. After squirting it out and left awhile, it turns red. After washing, mum's hair colour is brown. Hmm ? I'm pro at this. The experiences over the years~ Fuiyoh~

Bro is back from Singapore, so I guess I can't sit infront of the computer for too long. Even now, he is rushing me to end my stupid post ! Zzz..he wants to use it. Lalala~

Pirate job is out in MapleSEA ! I'm playing gunslinger !! Anyone care to join ? I'm starting but not now, later because bro is occupying the computer. Sigh ! Maybe, tomorrow ? or the next ? Hmm ? Better go, bro keeps on looking. shh~

No comments: