Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Awaken from where I belong at 12 pm.
Somewhere where I don't have to care,
somewhere I felt save.
A place where no one can hurt me.
Some place safe for me.

Sigh ! I miss that feeling.
The feeling of happiness, and joy.
Went back there at 2 pm,
and finally got to leave at 6 pm.
Although I'm not willing to,
I forced myself to face the harsh world.

I have to be strong.



Conclusion, I've been sleeping for almost the entire day. Drank milk today. Two boxes. OMG~! My maid threw away my milk box ! The big one. Sigh ! Have to go get another one and drink it as fast as possible. @@

I read Eclipse. Till 2.30 pm. Might be continuing it later. GG-fied. Anyway, after I woke up. I played maple with Shireen in the same map, Ghost Ship 5, Singapore. Kathryn is at another map, PQ-ing. Haha ! Thought her how to smuggle, but she failed because she forgot to throw the pass out. LMAO ! Joker man Kat.

Then, practise guitar. I can play 彩虹, till before the chorus. Hmm ? Not strumming, just the melody using piano scores. Hehe..sent by Huey and Shermaine. Next will be, 说好的幸福呢. Can't wait till I can finally strum ! Woohoo~

My day kind of boring, but I got lots of rest. And I drank lots of milk. Tomorrow I've got to go school again. Sigh ! I want to go Shopping !

No comments: