Friday, November 21, 2008

What I did today was a total waste. I painted KL tower grey, and teacher said its white. So, practically have to redo the whole thing. Sigh ! Thank God, Jojo said she'll help me on Monday. Well, she finished hers and Pearl Li too finished hers. I'm alone ! This weekend I have to finish of KLCC. Still thinking about the building.

Tomorrow, hopefully I can wake up early cause I have to follow mum to Carrefour (hoefully she's going) to get Pearl Li's three level rack for her house. Hmm ? Then, around noon, I have to go to the hardware store to get my bulbs, wires, battery holder, and switces. Maybe LED too. Green, Yellow and red for the traffic lights.

Luch was suppose to be mihun today but it kind of got spoil. Err..not my fault lar~ Today, Jo didn't urge me to eat anymore cause she already knows my answer.

Pearli : Very hungry la when want to eat.
Jo : I also lar..
Pearli : Eat la..
Jo : You ask this girl *looking at me*
JW : Very full la. Later la !
Jo : There you see. I know dy one.

Guess what we had for lunch today ? McD delivery, waited for an hour and a half. Zzz..Pak Din scolded the guy for being late. that's what I heard. We were practically half dead waiting and I kind of felt asleep until a sudden screech wakes me. Jo's voice. Scary ! Pearl Li ordered. Funny~! God ! I recorded the voice but didn't take a video. So sorry. Jo has it. Upload !!


Oh yeah, went back early today. Left the school at 2 pm. Hehe !


Imani eating with her mouth..only !


Apple and Pearl Li


Jo-JW-Imani-Apple

No comments: