Saturday, November 29, 2008

Woke up. Had breakfast. Bath. Went to KLCC.

Finally, I got new shoes ! Yay ! This is the third time I actually tried to buy, and I actually bought them today. I was targeting for Adidas's but Nike will do just fine. xD

The first time is when I spotted the orange glittery shoes from Adidas. Adidas Superstar !! Too bad, it was the last pair and it wasn't my size.

Second time was when Fiona's mum went to Taiwan. Her parents bought a pair of pink Adidas Superstar for me (I'll pay back), but I can't wear them. RM 213 if I'm not mistaken. So ended up giving it to Yann Lin as her birthday present. Obviously not my money. Me and my friends each paid 10 buck for "her" shoe.

And today, the third atempt, KLCC ISetan was selling Nike shoes real cheap. I bought the one that was just okay to me. The common one. Without glitter (glitters and metallics are something I wish to get) . Aww~ Anyway, its RM 120. Its cheap, so why not ?

Sad thing was, I saw this Nike shoes. Glittery blue. Damn nice. So, the girl said only size 6 is available. So, I hesitated then decided to try them on. So, I asked this guy. That guy said the only available size was 4.5. WTH ? Are you kidding me ?! The girl said 6. Grr~ I didn't said anything except, "Nevermind, its okay. Thanks". I was kind of pissed off that time. I don't like talking to strangers but my dad asked me to ask the salesmen myself. I said I don't want but he kept insisting. I don't like talking to strangers especially salesmen or salesgirl. I've got no idea why, that's me. I know, I'm pathetic ! I'm afraid of the slightest things in the world which are totally irrational. Grr~ I'm such an idiot for being so.

I bought an off-shoulder tee. Haha ! Mum said, "Wah ? Off-shoulder. People pull then can see lo ?". I was swt-ed by her but she agreed that its nice. ^^ Sis bought 3 shirts. 1 chose 2 of it. Hmm ? My taste, not bad actually ! Haha !

Actually, I need to buy black long pants but couldn't find them today. Its for the IPTC Competition next week. OMG ! Its next week. 2~4 December. I won't be home till the 4th. Eee~ I'm feeling nervous now. I haven't done naything on my script. The changes haven been retype. I haven memorise it. Teached said I'm reading not presenting. Monotonous. I didn't say I was good at speaking, didn't I ? Wait till the day of the competition. Myabe I'll lose my voice when its my turn to speak. Zzz..

*off topic*

Went to dinner at Happy Garden. Somewhere nearby OUG. LOL ! I saw Sze Kay and her family. Except her brother, Victor. Weird. My dad knows her dad, my bro knows her bro, and I know her. @@ Not that complicated right ? And another friend of mine that has this kind of relationship with my family is Wen Di. apparently we have the same surname. Well, my parents knows her parent. They used to work together. I know her and her brother. So, now..my sis have to know her bro. xD Something me and Di have planned for a long time. They do know each other, but not so. Hehe..

Just then, before I online. Argued with my bro. He won't let me use the computer again ! This thing, happen quite frequent among us, including my sister. But, nowadays, only my sister and my brother uses the computer and I only online at night, just to blog. No comment on this.

I'm going now. Reading Breaking Dawn then to bed. Wee~

Good Night !
Sweet Dreams~

[Hoping that my mind would give me a break. Stop thinking about it. It doesn't matter now. I've made up my mind]

No comments: