Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Today was frog dissecting day ! Muahaha ! Evil scientist in action. Ahem ! So, I came to school and saw a giant toad. I was damn exited before KT if I'm not mistaken came and told me our frog damn small. I didn't imagine it too be THAT small. Its like the kind of frog people use for fishing. WTH ! so tiny @@

So, the others brought their frogs to the lab to knock them out cold using chloroform. Ours, I had no idea what happened to our little frogs. Haha ! Maybe happy jumping freely now. Hmm..so instead of 1 group 4 people, we had about 10 i guess because there wasn't enough frogs available. My group consist of me, Mich, Di, Celyn, Dina, Shugi, Rai, Alia, Atikah, Dharini, and Lisha. I'm sorry if I left out anyone because there were just too many.

Rai started cutting followed by Shugi. Then Rai kinda snip of the artery. Blood ! Alia kind of wipe it of the body of the frog and wipe it off her glove onto the legs and head of the frog. Zzz Lungs was the forst to be seen followed by the glottis. Then the small intestine followed by the heart. It was still beating ! WTH ! Teacher said our frog was dead while the others are "drunk". If we knew it was still alive, we won't be so cruel towards it. Celyn got braver and started investigating the frog.

After Celyn left, the experiment became more crazy. With me and Mich and few other friends, we RIPPED of the entire internal organ whole out of the frog and played with it. Then, teacher asked us to find the reproductive organs. Wow ! Sounded like a challenge so me and Mich got crazy again. We cut "there" until the back. So the leg kind of splitted and the frog was splitted into 2 halfway. Muahaha ! Lastly, took picture with the internal organless frog and then threw it away.

After recess, we were sitting ont he floor discussing on few topics. Musical instruments to prom dates to sabing my life during prom. Wow ! We laughed like hell and suddenly the doggy was in class. As usual, started barking ! WTH ! Spotcheck. We were like huh ? I placed my rubic's cube on the table and lined up infront with my classmates. Like prisoners. Jojo checked me. Fun. Next time, you can inspect me with your hands instead of mine dear~

Doggy said the most stupid thing ever to Alia. " This is not a school bag ? Mana you nak pergi lepas ni ? ", said Doggy. WTH ! What bag we want to bring is seriously none of your bloody business ! Alia you should tell her, you wanted to go dating la, purposely make her blood pressure rise ! Nothing else to be siad, bugger !

After school, went to Time Square with Mich, KT, Di and Shi for lunch because di had to wait for her bro till 6.45pm. We ate at The Chicken Rice Shop ! Don't laugh, but its my first time eating at The Chicken Rice Shop. We orderred Family Delight. OMG ! I feel that we're so close like a big family with mummy or aunty with daddy. Went shopping awhile then hang out at Borders till almost 5pm. We left TS at 5pm because Mich was going back. So we head home.

Reached home at 6pm, and continued reading Twilight. I might finished it tomorrow if there is enough time. OMG ! My Chemistry lab report is not done. Ahh~

No comments: