Saturday, November 15, 2008

Homedec Day 3

eached KL Convention Centre at 9.20am. OMG ! I'm damn early. Ngek ngek~ No choice, because mum is going out so I just followed her. Sigh ! I kind of expected to reach at 9.40am or plus. Anyway, at 10am Joy called. OMG ! She said she's lost. WTH ! When I told her, the fair is at the same place as Book Fest. Then, she said she know this place. So, I waited and she said shs inside already. I'm outside. Waiting. LOL ! My mistake also cause I was at Hall 1 entrance and I thought I was at the Hall 5 entrance. Ops..sorry.

So the, I asked Joy to come out of the fair. She called again, and asked where am I ? I said I am sitting outside waiting and then she asked me, "Your there got golf car pass ar ?". I was like what ?! I'm in the building, how can a golf car passing by me ? Then, when she said that, I know where she was, so I went to look for her. Haha ! Found her.

Then, waited for Yann Lin. And we went into the fair first while waiting for Shireen to arrive. Saw Peggy ! Darling straightened her hair. Her hair style looks like Yann Lin's. Hmm ? Not long after that, Shi appeared. Finally. Tan started calling Shi "mui mui" then YL called him "ah pek". LOL ! Evil~

Lunched at McD. The queue is crazy ! Waited for more than half an hour. Waste time ler, thought of eating fast then can go shopping. Sigh ! Anyway, saw a bag in Roxy. Its what I wanted for a long time and I finally found it. RM 109.90 ! No money ar !!!



Cute right ?


Sher and Joy !!


YL after eating


YL and Joy ?


Shi and ME !


And again !!



We did lots of crazy stuff. Haha ! YL saw her "Zhang Dong Liang". A guy that looks like Zhang Dong Liang from far and side view. For me, not that handsome lo. Bleuk ! She got "hot" after catching a glimpse of him. WTH ! I right infront of him, talking to him also no feeling. Me and Shi danced the way Edward and Bella did on their prom night in Twilight. Ouch ! I'm Edward and Shi is Bella. Shi step on my foot ! And we danced ! @@

Me and Shi visited the garden walk and took many picture although we weren't allowed to take pictures. Shh~ OMG ! My future must have that little "river" and a table where water flows between it. Damn nice ! And before leaving. We redo wave, this time with both hands, back and forth ! Fuiyoh ! And video-ed it. Muahaha ! Peggy called us orang utans. Hmph !



Shi in The Garden ?


Heh !


Nice right ?


Whats on the right ?



Sempat pose sebelum kena halau !


Aiks..senget !


Shireen !


Jia Wei !


Hmm ? Common


So dark !


Different backgroud okay~


Shireen !! So polite ar ?



P/S : These are video of few "orang utans" and the "head" of all orang utans




Wave !



Eggs !




No comments: