Saturday, November 1, 2008

I woke up at 8.30am + today ! WTH ! Sucks man. Opposite house having renovation and apparently my room is directly in front of it. Early in the morning already filled with noise. Argh ! Don't drill early in the morning la !! Disturb me sleep =.=

I read my book from morning till now. "It's a Kind of Magic" is coming to an end. YES ! Can't wait to read Twilight now. Here is a line I came across just now which I find very true :


" Kissing - they say it's the most erotic of all sexual acts.
The beginning of a journey, before disappointment has time to set in. "

Carole Matthews' It's a Kind of Magic

Later I'm going to watch High School Musical 3 if possible with my family. Ahem ! Sorry KT, you can watch with your sisters too. Hehe ! Hmm..watching at Mid Valley ! Wee~ Can go shopping too, and do survey on guitars. Nothing much can be said as the day have not yet pass.

No comments: