Monday, November 17, 2008

Working Very Hard !

Woke up at 5am something. OMG ! Thanks to my brother because he have to reach school at 6.15am. Zzz.. Reached Bukit Nanas before 6am, then slept in the car until don't know what time. Went to breakfast at Jalan Alor with my parents. Yawns. Slept on the table until all the food we ordered arrive. Then, after that, continued sleeping in the car till I reach school.

So, now..I'm in the laboratory, Lab 3 onlining with Apple's laptop. Muahaha. This is what's going on now :

JW : First post in school..GG-fied !
Jojo : I'm hungry !
Apple : Twilight in 9 days !!!
Imani : Edward is so hot !! *reading Twilight*
JW : OMG ! I love Edward !
Apple : Edward !! Edward !! Edward !!
Apple : Pearl Li loves tennis class !
Pearl Li : Don't la, very malu dy la..
Jojo : I want Domino's

*We're all bored !*

Imani : Why apple ?
Apple : I don't know. They've been calling me that since Form 1. Because I'm not orange.
Imani : Call me Mrs. Edward !
Apple : Nono ! *eeee*
JW : *Sulking*
Apple : Why are you sulking ?
JW : Hmph !
Pearl Li : *angry already*
Jojo : *Playing rubic's cube*
Imani : Jo Ann how you do that ? Teach me la ! WONG JO ANN !!
Jojo : Don't want !!
Imani : Teach me !!
Pearl Li : Edward sucks !
JW : NO !!
Imani : Argh ! He's my future husband !
Apple : He's never yours ! Shut up ! Shut up !

*Jojo teaching Imani to play Rubic's cube*

Pearl Li : Edward not handsome at all
Imani : How could you say that ?!
JW : OMG ! *eee*
Imani : You have to read the book !
JW : OMG ! Yea..eeee
Apple : Pearl Li's in the oyster's shell. Never seen the real world before.
Pearl Li : Oyster shell my foot la !

*giggling*


*Jojo teaching Imani about the Rubic's cube but Imani don't seem to understand*

Jojo : Push this..turn this..
Apple : Ahh~ pleasure of satisfaction !

*giggling again*

Jojo : Eh ! Underage la your blogger reader.
JW : They are not underage.
Apple : 16 can have sex right ?
Pearl Li : Not in Malaysia.

*poke herself with the needle*

Pearl Li : ouch ! so pain !
Apple : Vampire come vampire come !
Imani : Call Edward, my Edward !
Jojo : I can feel your boobs on me ! (whose ?) Get it off of me !

*laughing !*

JW : This is fun, we shall do this everyday.
Apple : What time you going back ?
Pearl Li : 4pm
Imani : 3pm
JW : 4pm
Apple : 3pm
JW : Then I also want to go back at 3pm.
Jojo : Jo ar..datang lambat nak balik awal.~

*Imani hearing "I want it ALL" on her phone and singing along to it*

Jojo : Sumbang gila suara Imani !! Ahh~!

*Apple's laptop : "With You" turned on full blast*

Apple : *holding my phone* Why all Avril ar ?
JW : Because it's A.
Apple : I don't like Avril.
JW : Avril's nice la ! Whack you then you know.
Pearl Li : I only like 1 song..Girlfriend !
Jojo : Eh cukup panjang la ! Stop it dude ! Stop la..Softer softer !

*sounds so wrong !*

Jojo : We're talking about the music la !
JW and Pearl Li : Dui mian de nu hai kan guo lai ! Kan gua lai ! Kan guo lai !

OK lah ! Enough !

Jojo : Finally !
Pearl Li : Finally !!

Hehe~ something wrong happening again. Ahem !

No comments: