Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Shit Treatment !

Why the hell is all the problem in the world finding me ?
DAMN ! BUGGER ! SHIT !

Give me a break please~

I'm not some door mat, lying around anytime to be used.
I'm not some float to be available to save your asses.
And I'm not some spare tyre to be there 24-7 standby !

I'm a living thing with feelings for God damn sake !
Why the hell is everyone treating me like this ?

Today, I realise lots of things. Something I didn't mind before this, but many event had trigger me to be aware of this. Thanks to few friends who scolded me about this too and had awaken me. I'm guilty for whatever you guys scolded me on.

Scoldings in school :
"Bodoh la you"
"Don't have to feel guilty one la"
"Treat them so good for what ?"

A sms I received :
"Seriously treat friend like gold also have to choose the friend not simply who ever also treat good. Understand ? Stupid lo you.."

All my friends are precious to me. I'm treating you guys like gold and you guys are treating me like shit !

No comments: