Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Be By My Side

Once again,
I cried for the one I love,
The one I care,
My friend -Shermaine.

I should have known that this day will eventually come.
What was I thinking ?
It didn't took me by surprise,
Because I already knew this quite some time ago.

When I was told,
Denial was blinding me.
I was so optimistic that you wouldn't go.
At least, I was hoping.

Now, everything seems like a reality.
Where have I been before this ?
I want to return to that place,
A place where you will be there.
Being by my side.

Sigh !
What else can I say ?
"Don't go ?"
I'm being unreasonable.
Sigh !

When will me meet again ?
Tomorrow ?
When we're watching twilight ?
While mapling ?

We might be far apart,
But in heart we'll be as close as ever.
I'll get a webcam,
And learn to use it.

No comments: