Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Finally Done

I'll make this post short and sweet. I just finish my script for the competition. I'm too tired, and exhausted so I'm off to bed soon.

Woke up with breakfast set on table. Something that rarely happens to me. Fiona's mum prepared, toast bread with mix vegetables and cheese, home cook ribena and pear. Well, today departed from Fiona's house at 7.15 am and reached school about 7.45 pm. Fiona's dad dropped us in school on the way to work.

Today, went down to buy perspex for Pearl Li's mini model. OMG ! Those perspex cost us about 100 buck ! Lunched at McD today. Pearl Li said she used to be the champion of a singing competition during kindergarten. She asked us not to post about this. Reverse phychology. What can I do ?

Anyway, today I finished my mini model. Now I'm left with 6V battery holder. Failed to buy them today because its about to rain. I don't want to get soak under the heavy downpour hitting Sri Petaling. Buying them tomorrow or I'm asking Pearl Li to buy them for me. Depends.

Tears flow unwillingly again. So, my eyes are tired now. I need to get my rest. Last night, I only slept about 3 hours maybe. Shermaine made funny "humming" sound.

Good night !

No comments: