Sunday, November 9, 2008

Felt like a long time since I last blogged. Hmm ? Yesterdat streamyx was down, so I couldn't online. So sad right ? But, guess what ? I've got New Moon by my side. I've been reading the twilight series the past 5 days. Addictive ! I'm proud to say I finish Twilight in 3 days and so does New Moon. Just finish New moon today and now I'm impatient for Eclipse.

Something I'd come across while reading New Moon :

"And yet, I found that I could survive. I was alert, I felt the pain-the aching loss that radiated out from my chest, sending wracking waves of hurt thorugh my limbs and head-but it was manageable. I could survive throguht it. It didn't feel like the pain had weakened over time, rather that I'd grown strong enough to bear it."

"Forbidden to remember, terrified to forget; it was a hard line to walk."

"True love was forever lost. The prince was never coming back to kiss me awake from my enchated sleep. I was ot a princess, after all."


Adapted from Stephenie Meyer's New Moon

I've made up my mind to buy Eclipse and Breaking Dawn tomorrow after the party at Popular. Muahaha ! I'm simply addicted. But guess i'm getting Twilight and New Moon too, but maybe not tomorrow, because if I do, I'm going to spend alost 200 buck.

About today, just the same as yesterday's. When shopping but didn't get myself anything. continued reading New Moon until I was done with it. Went for guitar class and at the end I told the teacher I can't come next week cause I had to work. Ahem ! He said he'll replace it the following week. OMG ! Next next week I'm having 1 hour guitar class. My fingers must realy hurt on that day.

I'm still planning on how to confront him about me skipping school. It seems that he doesn't approve of my brilliant idea. My mum on the other hand, encourages me. Muahaha ! YES ! I want to work. Still hoping my dad let me skip school ! >.<

Excited about tomorrow. Hehe ! KFC here I come~

No comments: