Monday, November 24, 2008

Today, I have my supply of polystrene so I could continue building my KLCC. Ughh ! While I was cutting, "someone" came and asked me, "what is this ?". So, I just answered her, "KLCC". OMG ! If you were in my place, you'll stab her with the blade. P/S : I was cutting the polystrene, remember ? So I'm holding a blade. Ughh ! The expression she made, her face. I was like, "Excuse me ! Hello ?! I used up my whole Sunday to make this. Can don't make stupid face a not ?". But of course I didn't say it out loud. Ughh !

I don't give a damn about her comment. I just continued what ever I was doing. Unlike Pearl Li. She really used her idea. Me and Jojo was like, "If it was me, I won't care what she said !". Zzz..even if she doesn't like what we're doing, she shouldn't make that idiotic face. Come on man ! We put lots of effort into it. We do have feelings you know.

Anyway, my Times Square finally lighted up. Yay ! Thanks to Jojo's help.


Before..



After..
YAY !


Anyway, today I didn't have breakfast because someone woke up late. I'm not sure its who. I don't think is me though. Today, is also the day we have lunch extra late. Unlike the usual habits. Imani insisted on waiting for the SPM candidates to enter the hall then only go down to canteen. So, as expected, canteen is food free. o.O On the way to canteen, we walk in groups of blue and black. Imani and Jojo are wearing blue while me, PL and Apple are wearing black. So Jojo wanted to say we were the "women in black" instead what caem out of her mouth was so damn wrong. She said, "men in women". Doesn't that sounds wrong ?

Hiked down the hill, Pineapple Hill to have our lunch at Al-Wira. Weird~ We discovered something weird about Pearl Li's eating habit. OMG ! During digestion, evrything will mix into a bolus. So, isn't it just the same ? Nevermind that, me, Jojo and Pearl Li ordered ABC. That is what they call it, but its not the normal once outside. Its syrup and fruits. I had strawberry, Jojo had mango and Pearl Li had kiwi. Jojo's one, the colour was damn weird ! Mine was okay, I guess. Pearl Li's one, according to Jojo, blended urine with lots of urea. A diabetics patient urine ! Jojo remarked on Imani's and Apple's kuah as vomit. White plus orange = vomit. We didn't tell them until when we're on our way back to school. In Al-Wira, Jojo casually said, milk plus orange. Haha..




Pearl Li and Apple debating about somehting


Apple and Imani !
Apple look gedix here


Jojo and me !


Imani ~


Apple's funny face o.O


Imani's nasi pattaya


Now its Imani's funny face


Jojo's mango ABC


Roti telur.
Me, PL, Apple, and Jo eating the same thing.



Jo and me with our roti telur


Mine !!


Unfinish food wasted !


Me with the unfinish food



Ate till 3 pm + and reached school at 3.15 pm. Packed up then we're ready to go home. So, I gave Pearl Li my two bulb holder so I was lack of 6 bulb holder. Planned to buy it on my way home. So, I came home, put down all my stuff then went out again. Only to find out that, the shop was out of it and there was only one left. Bought it anyway, so now I'm still less of 5. Sigh ! Brought back my KLCC but didn't do anything to it. Waste my effort bringing it home. Grr~
P/S : Pearl Li buy bulb holder for me !!

Anyway, Miss C wanted to see our early stage of presentation tomorrow. But, guess what ? I'm not going tomorrow. Well, technically I'm going. I'm going school at 7 am tomorrow to drop my KLCC and settle few things down. Get my script. Practise. Create a nice street light. Do my layout of my mini model. And then, around 9.15 am, I'll leave school to meet up with Shireen, Shermaine, and Joy at the Putra Masjid Jamek platform to go to Kelana Jaya. We're going to Sunway Piramid and meet upw ith Kit Ting and Kathryn for Shermaine's farewell party. Wonder what happened to Michelle..hmm.

Going Sunway Piramid tomorrow as said for Shermaine's farewell party. She's going to Australia on the 10th of December 2008. Migrating there actually. Sigh ! Bunny !!

No comments: