Monday, November 3, 2008

My eyes are swollen due to overnight crying. I couldn't help it, I was worried sick and I'm afraid that you might not come back to me. Sigh !

Erm..dramatic intro ? Apparently not. I meant it literally. My naughty baby ran out yesterday and disappeared ! Usually he doesn't go that far, but yesterday he was now here to be seen. OMG ! I cried like shit and today I had a hard time to keep my eyes open.

Nothing special happened at school except when we enter the class, we decided to sit on the floor because the table and chair are not rearranged back. Slumberness ! And we waited till the prefects come and rearrange it back while we sit and chat at the back. We're so evil !

We finally got back our Sejarah paper. Let see. Structure question. First question I got the most nice mark ever. A big chicken egg ! Fuiyoh ! So nice, so round. Wee~ I'm so "damn proud" of my Sejarah mark. Haha ! 3 days readin only Sejarah before exam, yet this is the mark I got. Am I simple wasting my time ? or should I try harder and read more ? OMG ! Nerd ! I think i'll be nerd reading Sejarah next year. OMG ! Hope that I can survive. xD

Yay ! Pn. a just announced that 4 people in our class got full attendance. Wee~ There is Fiona, Kit Ting, Yann Lin and of course ME !! Ahem ! Fiona was absent during Sport's Day but she was ticked present. LOL ! Shh~ I've been getting full attendance ever since I enter Secondary. Every single year for 4 years straight. Primary also, but primary only 3 years. >.<

During Physics was the funniest as usual. There was someone busy eating in class right in front of teacher. Someone's mind was contaminated by dirty thoughts. Someone was staring in space. A lot are doing their own stuff. Mr. H made everyone take turns cleaning up the whiteboard because he said we needed exercise. LOL ! I was the first to go clean up when the class started. Muahaha !

The best part was when Ain decided to open her mouth. It's bad enough that she got the worng idea about Gas Law, now she is making hell of a joke in class.

Ain : Teacher you very leng chai ah.

*Whole class bursted into laughter*

Mr. H :
Har ? Apa you cakap ?
Ain :
Teacher you very leng chai !

*Whole class burst into laughter again !*

JW :
Yann Lin you sanggup say a not such thing ?
YL :
Of course no lah ! What you think, he your father ar ?

*JW SS laugh !*

After school, I went back as usual with Shi and Fio. Then when I reached Bukit Jalil I saw Mei Yan again. We very hou yao yuen fan ! Ahem ! The best thing was, I saw my bro at the opposite road. OMG ! Damn happy can go home with him. Yay !

Came home, thought want to sleep but end up eating first. Then bath, then do homework. Afterwritting a line or two, I felt asleep ! Haha ! 2 hours of sleep was nice but I haven't start Twilight. Aww~ Maybe tomorrow. I need New Moon and Eclipse standby. KT faster finish New Moon !

No comments: